Firstly, thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes! I am one of these people who love everyone elses birthdays as I get to buy/make then presents and treats but hate the attention my own brings! Saying that, it turned out to be a good day! I spent the morning baking (No I didn't make myself a cake or get a cake) for my best friend and his girlfriend who are moving house so it's a little gift to them. I also did a photoshoot of the same baked treats. In the afternoon we went to the coffee shop for a hot chocolate but I ended up just getting a gluten free brownie which was amazing instead. From my husband I got the collectors special edition box set of Sherlock, Metallica's Through The Never (which gave me goosebumps watching it! Loved it) I also got a "I am SHER locked" t shirt and some chocolates. Lets not talk about the huge hideous Orchid my husband also got me.
Anyway on with the tagging from my best friend!
I was tagged by
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5)Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
10 things about myself:
1. I am a daydreamer, I am always daydreaming!
2. I hardly own any movies! But have a huge collection of TV shows on DVD and Blu-ray.
3. I am gluten intolerant and slightly dairy intolerant to milk also.
4. I am very OCD about touching food! I hate touching food with my hands I am about to eat, even if I have just washed them I use a fork, spoon or napkin 99% of the time ever since I forgot to wash my hands one day as a teenager after being in the mud and was ill because of it after eating.
5. I have not eaten fish fingers in 7 years! Ever since I craved them in early pregnancy with my first daughter I can't touch them.
6. I collect Gothic ornaments and housewares such as skulls and dragons, TV and music memorabilia.
7. You have probably noticed this but, I am terrible at spelling and grammar! It was my weakest subject in school.
8. I have eye ducts the size of a babies so every time it is cold or windy my eyes always water, making it seem like I am upset so I am always getting stared at! I could try and get it fixed but it would involve a large rod being put up my nose and into my tear ducts!
9. I have two kids, Sarah (named from Sara Sidle, CSI which I watched a lot of when pregnant) Michele (after my late mum) and Sasha (I got from the actress who played Kate in NCIS) Corey (after Corey Taylor of Slipknot/Stone and yes she is a little monkey, we named her well!)
10. I currently have huge crushes on Benedict Cumberbatch (hence the birthday presents!) and James Hetfield of Metallica.
's 10 Questions:
What is something that you used to dislike but like now? Honey, nutella and peanut butter! I tried it on bread and toast in the past and hated it! Now I use it for baking and on breakfast so love the stuff. Most recently brownies, Mcdonalds brownies (the first brownies I ever tried) put me off brownies for years until I made some a few weeks ago.
What was the last anime you watched? Dragon Ball Z (my husband has some of it on DVD and has been watching it with the kids) but I don't tend to watch much anime.
Favourite main meal, dessert, and drink? Roast chicken, cheesecake and hot chocolate with whipped cream.
Which season do you love the most? Summer! We don't get enough of it here in England.
Can you remember a dream you've had recently... What happened in it? Some woman was trying to kill me!
If you could have any fictional character's outfit, who's outfit would you pick? Catwoman, though I really do not have the figure for it! Too skinny!
Pick a number you like and turn to that page number in one of your favourite books. What is the first sentence of that page? "I don't know how to explain what happened there."
What's the scariest thing you've ever done? Became a parent!
What have you learned today? I need new shoes as my feet are wet.
Top 3 websites that you visit on a regular basis? DA, facebook and hotmail.
10 Of My Questions To Be Answered:
1. What are your quirks?
2. What was your favourite toy as a kid?
3. Do you collect anything?
4. What country would you most like to visit?
5. Who is your idol?
6. What was the last song you chose to listen too?
7. What is your favourite dessert? (I had to have a foodie question!)
8. What is your least favourite food? (Okay, two questions!)
9. What skill/hobby would you most like to improve upon?
10. What are your top three favourite TV shows?
Also, if any of my tags do not wish to take part, that's fine with me. It's only a bit of fun and I'm not going to sulk in the corner or anything if you don't. Do whatever you like.