Thanks to the generosity of some lovely Deviants over the past couple of years since my last contest, I have saved up enough points to hold another baking contest!
I didn't mean to leave it so long between contests but moving house twice last year and now updating our new house means I have had very limited time here on DA of late.CONTEST
To bake ANY of my recipes, sweet or savory! I have recipes for cookies, cakes, truffles, meringues, cheesecake and more!
There will be three winners. Overall best bake, most creative entry and best photography. Example bakes! RULES
1. You must use one of my recipes
(this excludes recipes I posted photos of from recipe books) for the base of your creation however, you can change up the flavour to suite your taste.
Recipes can be found >>>>> HERE
<<<<< in my recipe folder.
Most of my bakes I submit to DA are made from the basic recipes of those listed in the folder above so, for more inspiration on how you can mix up some of the flavours of the recipes, visit my food photography folder here
2. All entries must have been baked between the start and ends dates of the contest.
3. All entries must link back to this journal entry in your submissions description (the more people that enter the merrier!)
4. When submitting please give a brief description of what you have made, how you made it, what flavours you used etc as it is not always obvious from a photo and also if you had any help.
5. Once you submit your entry, let me know via this journal or by inbox message. I will acknowledge I have received your entry once I favourited it in THIS FOLDER
Do not worry if I do not acknowledge your entry straight away, my children will be home on their summer holidays for the most part so I will not be on daily.
6. Once entry per person.DEADLINE
Tuesday JUNE 30th 2015 - Sunday 6th SEPTEMBER
OVERALL BEST BAKE: 150 points
MOST CREATIVE 75 points
BEST PHOTOGRAPHY 75 points
If you have any further questions about the contest or a recipe give me a shout. If it is a question that you would like answering more quickly it's best to ask over on my Facebook page
as I always have my phone on me.