The fiance bought some cashews home the other day for me to bake him something, i ended up making him help me make them seeing they are for him anyway and i have been busy with other things this morning.
175g (7oz) plain/all purpise/gluten free flour
140g (5oz) caster or regular sugar
125g (41-2oz) butter
70g chopped cashew nuts
70g chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 180oC
2. Cream together butter and sugar
3. Beat egg and stir into the butter and sugar.
4. Stir in the flour.
5. Stir in the chocoalte and nuts
6. Spoon onto trays (4 per tray as they spread out a lot!)
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
8. Cool slightly on tray them transfer to cooling rack.
9. Clean tray and bake the next batch.
Instead of using nuts you could try dried fruits such as cranberries, or replace entirely with more chocolate.
food gallery [link]
my recipes [link]
Polymer Clay gallery [link]