bottom layer chocolate, middle layer peanut butter, top layer vanilla sandwiched together with whipped cream then a healthy amount of chocolate ganache poured on top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and melted truffle chocolate on top. Oh and it is all gluten free and stands at 5 inches tall!.
If you're wondering which layer tastes the best i will have to say the top vanilla layer simply because you see that streak of chocolate running through it? well that's the ganache seeping through so that bit is going to be extra moist and tasty
BASIC STEPS FOR MAKING YOUR OWN SIN CAKE.
1. To make your very own sin cake, follow my basic recipe below but up the ingredients from 150g to 200g.
2. Using 8 inch tins divide the mixture into 3 equal parts, add a tsp of vanilla to one, 2 tbsp of smooth peanut butter (or milkshake powder to PB haters) and finally 2 tbsp cocoa powder to the other.
3. After baking, cool then whip up some cream and ganache, put the ganache in the fridge to cool (again check out the below recipe for that)
4. cut out the layers of cake using a cookie/pastry cutter then assemble.
5. Melt some chocolate and using a piping bag or spoon drizzle on top the ice cream.
food gallery [link]
my recipes [link]
Polymer Clay gallery [link]